Transmitter (CB-2V) can be used to remote control garage doors, motorcycles, car alarm products, home security products, wireless remote control products, industrial control products, etc. The working distance of this kind of transmitter is 1000m / 3000ft in an open area. Compare with other transmitters, transmitter (CB-2V) has extended input wires. When it has DC 5~28V power input for red wire and black wire of the transmitter, the transmitter will be triggered and then it will send an RF signal of “ON” to turn on the receiver, the device controlled by the receiver will starts to work. When it does not have DC 5~28V power input for red wire and black wire of the transmitter, the transmitter will be triggered and then it will send an RF signal of “OFF” to turn off the receiver, the device controlled by the receiver will stops working.
Some typical cases:
The following are three typical cases that using transmitter (CB-2V) to remote control DC and AC equipments.
- Using transmitter (CB-2V) to remote control pump start relay.
One of our customers is trying to operate a pump start relay using an RF signal, but using an irrigation timer as the control for the transmitter instead of a fob or push button RC control. The irrigation timer has an output for wire controlled pump start relays. It is a simple 2 wire control, and is 24v output. There is also 110v output if needed, (to power the transmitter for instance.) He needs a transmitter that can be operated by the irrigation control using the 24v output to activate the transmitter. The irrigation control is approximately 200 yards from the pump start relay, and there is no clear line of sight.
Receiver: Model: 0020488 (S1PUA-AC220-ANT2)
Transmitter: Model: 0021044 (CB-2V)
The reason why we recommend this RF remote control kit:
- According to the description from the customer, we know that the working range of his irrigation control is approximately 200 yards from the pump start relay. Theoretically speaking, the working range of this remote control kit which we have recommended to him can reach 2000M / 6000ft.
- The receiver 0020488 (S1PUA-AC220-ANT2) can control equipment with AC110~240V or DC0~28V, such as, pump, lights, motors, fans, electrically operated doors/ locks/ windows/ blinds/ cars and so on. The maximum working current of the receiver is 30A.
- The transmitter 0021044 (CB-2V) has extended input wires. When it has DC 5~28V power input for red wire and black wire of the transmitter, the transmitter will be triggered and then it will send an RF signal of “ON” to turn on the receiver, the device controlled by the receiver will starts to work. When it does not have DC 5~28V power input for red wire and black wire of the transmitter, the transmitter will be triggered and then it will send an RF signal of “OFF” to turn off the receiver, the device controlled by the receiver will stops working.
- Therefore, when wiring the customer’s irrigation timer to the transmitter, it can easily remote control his pump start relay.
In this case, the customer just needs to connect the power from irrigation control to the transmitter CB-2V, and connect the receiver S1PUA-AC220-ANT2 to the pump start relay.
- Remote control fluorescent light fixture.
Here is the customer’s question.
I’m trying to accomplish the following: Want to turn on a fluorescent light fixture whenever the garage door opener light (120v) is on. Want to place a wireless transmitter at the door opener with auxiliary wires that would tie into the light circuit (120v) on the opener. When power is applied to the transmitter it would send wireless signal to receiver and it would then close contacts and turn on fluorescent fixture. The contacts on the receiver would open when power (120v) is removed from the transmitter. I saw a similar posting on your website, but the transmitter (CB-2V) auxiliary wires do not appear to work with 120v. Could you please provide a solution?
The operation of this case is very simple. Just needs to connect the power from garage door opener to the transmitter CB-2V, and connect the receiver to the fluorescent light fixture.
- Remote control LED light on customer’s car roof and car’s packing light at the same time
This customer wants to remote control LED light on his car roof. He needs one transmitter and two very small receivers, He said that when the parking lights is on, the LED lights on the car roof should also turn on at the same time. The LED light should turn off, when the parking lights is off.
In this case, we recommend the customer to choose the transmitter CB-2V and the receiver S1XL-DC12. The customer just needs to connect the power from parking lights to the transmitter CB-2V, and connect the receiver S1XL-DC12 to the LED light. It’s done.
We can show you how to use transmitter (CB-2V) to remote control small water pump.
As I have mentioned above, the most significance feature of transmitter (CB-2V) is that it has extended input wires, which means you can wire power supply to the transmitter and then switch on the power to remote control the water pump instead of pressing button of the transmitter to remote control the water pump.
First, let’s see what we need to prepare in order to achieve this action.
Small water pump
Two water pipes
One AC Power Supply and two DC Power Supplies
First, wire the DC power supply to the small water pump and terminal B of the receiver.
Then, wire the small water pump to terminal A of the receiver.
Next, wire the AC power supply to the receiver.
At Last, wire another DC power supply to the transmitter.
Now, all you need to do is switch on the power, and then you can remote control the water pump.
If you want to remote control the water pump by pressing the button on the transmitter, you will no longer need to wire the power supply to the transmitter. The following are the materials you should prepare.
These two operations can all remote control the small water pump, the water will move from the green bowl to the white bowl.
More information please visit our online shop: http://www.carymart.com/.